Sunday, March 11, 2012

TabContainer with multiline Tab headers

Hi,

I think you might be able to make this work with CSS styling. Check out the sample page for the latest version of the Toolkit because the CssClass property description has a link to a blog post with all the styling details.

Thanks,
Ted

Hi Ted,

thank you for your help. I checked that post about css styling, but I think formatting with CSS gives no solution, since according to the post, one can set only border-* , background-* ,color and font-*. I think the Tab Control at this forum, on the My Profile page, is qutie different. Taking a look at the souce of the page, at the very end we can find a javascript class Telligent_TabbedPanes, which seems to handle the resizing of the bowser by redrawing the tabs, their headers in many lines, if necessary.

If anyone had find a solution for that, please keep it in secret!:)

thank,

VARGA Tamas


sorry, I meant don't keep it secret:)


I need a solution just like here, in the edit profile page: a TabContainer which has many TabPanels inside, and if the browser window is resized,
the TabPanels headers adjust to the new size, breaking into two or more lines if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment