Saturday, March 24, 2012

Tab Panel Disappears on hover over?

Hi all,

I have a reporting page created in Visual Web Dev 2005. It uses a calendar control to allow a user to select a starting and ending date which fills to separate gridviews that reside in two different tab panels. The datagrids in the panel further break down the data by allowing the user to click on a location (or problem depending on the tab clicked) opening a datagid in the panel and also opening the individual tickets in another datagrid not in the panel.

All works well until I click on the second tab to view the second set of results. It shows the info, but when I move the cursor down into the panel the tab panel disappears! If I click on the tab the info comes back but the same thing happens if I mouse over the second tab.

I'm stumped...

Anybody have any sugesstions?

No comments:

Post a Comment