Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tab Control

the linkhttp://community.bennettadelson.com/blogs/rbuckton/archive/2007/02/02/Skinning-model-for-Calendar-and-Tabs-in-Ajax-Control-Toolkit.aspx on the Tab Sample pagehttp://ajax.asp.net/ajaxtoolkit/Tabs/Tabs.aspx is dead anyone know where this documentation is as I'm using the Tab control and need to modify the css a bitBig Smile

any help welcome I've been looking for this for about two weeks and the URL is still dead so I'm hoping someone made a copy to word etc.

Regards

Steve

Hi Steve,

This content in the link is now included inhttp://ajax.asp.net/ajaxtoolkit/Tabs/Tabs.aspx now.


Hello Raymond, I needs documentation about the tabs methods for the clientside. Please, can you help me with that? because I needs create a news tabs in clientside with javascript.

Greetings and thanks!


You can take a look into the source code of it. Corresponding client side functions can be found in tabs.js file.

My rough idea is that you instantiate a AjaxControlToolkit.TabPanel object and add it into the AjaxControlToolkit.TabContainer's _tabs array.


Thanks Raymond, but in the tabs.js file I can't found the method to add a new Tab. Please, can you write me some example code to create a Tab object and add this in a tabs collection?

Thanks again, and I waiting for your help!


The method used to add tab to a tabContainer is this:
$create(AjaxControlToolkit.TabPanel, {"headerTab":$get("__tab_TabContainer1_p2")}, null, {"owner":"TabContainer1"}, $get("TabContainer1_p2"));

And you need to create element with the above IDs. You can refer to the generated page's source to find out what should those elements should be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment