Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tab Container Issue - Inside of Update Panel

I was attempting to have a tab container hidden (visible = false) when I load the page inside of an Update Panel. After entering in some search criteria and pressing load, the tab container would become visible, or so I thought. What I got was all of the tabs' header text just written out on one line with the first tab visible and no container. Has anyone ran into this or know a work around? Outside of that, I think this would qualify as a bug or need to be noted in the documentation that you cannot change the visibility of a Tab Container inseide of an Update Panel and expect it to work correctly.

PS. Toggling the visibility of the Tab Containers works fine when the Tab Container is outside of an Update Panel.

Hi,

I fail to reproduce the issue. Can you show me your code?

No comments:

Post a Comment