Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tab Container Error after a Refresh

I have a tab container with two tab panels inside of it, and they work perfectly well the first time the page is loaded. If I hit refresh (not post back I am talking F5 or the browser refresh button) the page loads up except for the tab container which does not show up.

The error I receive in IE is the following

Line: 6
Char 31345
Error: Object Expected

When I run this in Firefox and check the error in FireBug It tells me the following error occurred

h is not a constructor

createCallback(undefined,Object,null,Object,div#ctl00_mainContent1_ComparisonPieCharts1_TabContainer1_PublisherTab)ScriptResource.ax... (line 5)

(no name)()default.aspx (line 988)

createCallback(Object _disposableObjects=[2] _components=Object,Object)ScriptResource.ax... (line 5)

createCallback()ScriptResource.ax... (line 5)

createCallback()ScriptResource.ax... (line 5)

Function.__typeName="Function";Function.__class=true;Function.createCallback=fun...

Thanks in advance for your help,

Brendan

I set my ScriptMode for my scriptmanager to Debug and now I found that the error message is really

Sys.ArgumentUndefinedException: Value cannot be undefined.Parameter name: type

Sys$CultureInfo$_getAbbrMonthIndex("")ScriptResource.ax... (line 5762)

{name: "element", mayBeNull: true, domElement: true, optional: true}


Hi Brendan,

Can you post a simple repro of your issue?

No comments:

Post a Comment