Monday, March 26, 2012

Tab Control and Calendar control together

Hello

I am using the new Tab control of Ajax together with the Calendar control.
When using the 2 controls seperately, both work perfect.

When using them together however, I get a javascript error (Error on Page) when clicking on the TextBox field.

Here is my code... anyone can solve this problem??

<toolkit:CalendarExtenderID="CalendarExtender1"runat="server"TargetControlID="myTabContainer$myTab1$txtDate"></toolkit:CalendarExtender>

<toolkit:TabContainerID="myTabContainer"runat="server"Height="300">
<toolkit:TabPanelrunat="server"ID="myTab1">
<HeaderTemplate>Data</HeaderTemplate>
<ContentTemplate>
<form>
<p><asp:LabelID="lblDate"runat="server"Text="Date:"CssClass="label"></asp:Label>
<asp:TextBoxID="txtDate"runat="server"CssClass="short_input"></asp:TextBox></p>
</form>
</ContentTemplate>
</toolkit:TabPanel>

Hey,

Why not just stick it in the content template directly, and reference the ID directly? That, I think, would alleviate the problem.


Nice try but that didn't work neither... :-(

I have found my stupid error...

I had forgotten to reference the masterpage/contentpage itself ! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment