Monday, March 26, 2012

Tab Control Problem

Hi

I m using Ajax Tab Control in my application it is working fine but with one problem. I have three tab pages on the tab control. Every tab page has a data grid and that cause the page to post back. The problem is when I do some post back on tab and then move to another tab and cause the page to post back the tab control select the previous tab on the current on which I am working.

Is there something that I m missing ??

http://forums.asp.net/p/1068120/1550723.aspx#1550723


hi

But the solution over there is not working for me. Any other idea/workaround??


Did you try the solution by Howeird? That worked for me.


Use updatepanels around your grids.. That should prevent full postbacks.. If I understood your problem right, that should solve it..

No comments:

Post a Comment