Monday, March 26, 2012

Tab Control and vertical scroll bar

Hi All

Hello, I am facing a problem on tab control. Now, I would like to set the vertical scroll bars to be shown always. And I set the property for scroll bar to vertical. It seems worked fine under IE7 but the scroll bar disappear under IE6. Are there any setting needed under IE6 to make it works?

regards

Alex

- option 1: use an iframe inside the tabpanel and set itsstyle="overflow-x:hidden; overflow-y:scroll;"

- option 2: use a div in your tabpanel and set its style to: same as above...

- option 3..n: someone else will probably post another way if that didn't work..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have tab container with three tabs. Conditionally I want to enable and disable all the fields on 2 tabs. Can you please suggest a way to do it. To see more info please visit essayswriters.org/assignment. Thanks.

Post a Comment