Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tab Control - AjaxControlToolkit

Hi All,

I am using Tab control in asp.net ajax. I have two tabs and each tab has a gridview. Both the gridview is binded to Datasource, both has paging but only one grid paging is working the other one is not working.

Even the second grid paging event is fired, new dataset is binded to the grid but it is not reflected in the grid.

Why is this?

Any one has any idea on this?

Regards,

Techwork.

Hi All,

I found out soem what the cause for that but could not find the reason for that.

I am using the Active Tab Changed event to bind the grid whenever the postback happens, but the event is not getting fired in some cases.

If that event fires properly my issues are solved.

I used the clientside event to fire the server side event but no use, in that case Active Tab Changed event is not getting fired at any time.

I am creating the tab control dynamically, will that be a problem.

Same I tried by creating statically it is working.

regards,
Santha

No comments:

Post a Comment