Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tab Container Height

This is more of a display question than anything, but I wasn't sure where else to ask, so here goes :)

I've got 2 table cells right next to each other. One of them is much taller than the one that has my tab container in it. Is there a way I can programatically set the height of the tab control so that it's forced to be as tall as the other table cell? Or heck, if it could just fill up the cell it's in, that'd be fine.

Any help is appreciated, much thanks!

-- Dan

Use the height attribute.


rpack79:

Use the height attribute.


How can I apply the height attribute dynamically based on the size of the cell next to it? I can't assign a height in pixels to it, everything is sized to scale.


Post your code and I'll show you.


How about using % instead of px.

No comments:

Post a Comment