Monday, March 26, 2012

Tab control Error

I am new to AJAX, I have downloaded the ASP.Net AJAX and installed it also add dll to my Visual Studio Environment Now I need to use tab control but when I place it on my VS Environment It gives me an errorError Rendering Controlall other controls are working. Can you please advice me.

Regards,

Asif

i got this error too.. what you have to do is open your source code and re-arrange the tags like following:

<asp:ScriptManagerid="ScriptManager1"runat="server">
</asp:ScriptManager>

<cc1:TabContainerID="TabContainer1"runat="server">
<cc1:TabPanelID="TabPanel1"HeaderText="your header text #1"runat="server">
<ContentTemplate>
<!--

your web form controls goes here

-->

</ContentTemplate>
</cc1:TabPanel><cc1:TabPanelID="TabPanel2"HeaderText="your header text #2"runat="server">
<ContentTemplate>
<!--

your web form controls goes here

-->

</ContentTemplate>
</cc1:TabPanel>
</cc1:TabContainer><br/>

the panel control must be inside in TabContainer control

No comments:

Post a Comment