Monday, March 26, 2012

Tab control problem

Hi,

I'm not sure if anyone can replicate this problem. It occurs on and off for me. I have a tab control, dragged into a collapsable panel. When the page loads, and I mouse over the tabs, it shows that it's downloading the .jpgs needed to show the tab. Once all the required files are loaded, the tab displays nicely, with the orange border at the top.

But if I were to move my mouse away, and mouse over the tab again, or if I were to click on different tabs, it tries to "re-download" all the files once again. It is evident as I can see IE showing "3 items left downloading" or something to that effect, and the tab image is not completely loaded. This happens everytime I re-mouseover the tabs.

I'm running the site via VS.NET - still undergoing development, and not on a live server environment.

Hi,

Please refer to this: http://forums.asp.net/p/1117088/1734299.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment