Wednesday, March 28, 2012

tab and IE 7

I am a bit miffed. I am trying to get the ajax tab control to work and I am running into some issues with IE7. The style doesn't show up in IE7 if I access the page from my web server. The style shows up just fine using Firefox if I access the page from the web server. The style shows up if I access the page using the web server with Visual Studio. Why does the same page work locally and not from a production web server? All I can see in IE7 from the production web server is the tab headers which still work if I click on them.After further testing I discoverd that the ajax tab control only works if it's in the root directory for the site on the production server.

I m having problem to get right view in IE 7, while on firefox it runs fine.

I want to apply ajax tab control not on root directory but inside folder can anyone help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment