Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tab Container Header tabs NOT on multiple rows

This is driving me crazy. I have a webpage that has a table on it. Inside the table I have a TabContainer. I have 13 tab headers I need for the one TabContainer. I populate the tab headers by a call to the database then doing a For Loop to enter all the headers. The problem is that when I run the app the tab headers are all on one row. How do I get the Tab Headers to split up into two rows?

Thanks in advanced.

mutlyp

Hi mutlyp,

As far as I know, there is no build-in support for this feature currently. You can votehere.


Hi Raymond

I actually found the answer but it took a lot of digging on the net. It's from Nazar Rizvi's blog

http://www.narizvi.com/blog/post/Two-rows-of-tab-headers-in-TabContainer-in-Ajax-Control-Toolkit.aspx

You have to go into the Tab.css and change the ".ajax__tab_default.ajax__tab_header {}" line. Then the Tab headers will wrap.

Funny how Nazar knew this and you a Microsoft rep didn't. Maybe you guys should hire Nazar.


Mutlyp,

Thanks for that link...

Regards

Karen


Thanks for sharing, it's so helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment