Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tab Control - Font Size How to change

Hello

I'm using the tab control from Ajax Extension, I can change the font color but no matter what I do I cannot change the font size.

I use skin file, and have skinID for the tab container (as wel as panel, I tried both), then attach the skinID to the tabcontainer control, the font color will change but font size doesn't seem to change at all. as well, in order to use skinID prperty, you have to type dircectly in source code, if you just type in the property box it will come up with erros, and Studio will add a bunch of numbers in your source

Please anyone, any help is great help!

Thanks

Tam

Check out the live demo page for the AjaxControlToolkit. On the Tabs demo, there is some info on how to customize the styles for the control (under theming I think).

No comments:

Post a Comment