Wednesday, March 28, 2012

TAB CONTAINER AJAX TOOLKIT

Good Day!!!I'm trying to used Tab Container (Ajax Toolkit) but i need more than 20 tab panels in 1 tab container. The problem is the tab panels I added in the tab container is not fixed to the tab container. Can you help me to fix my problem thank you...marc

Hi

The problem is the tab panels I added in the tab container is not fixed to the tab container?What do you mean?

Please refer to http://ajax.asp.net/ajaxtoolkit/Tabs/Tabs.aspx for help.

Tabs Description

TabContainer is an ASP.NET AJAX Control which creates a set of Tabs that can be used to organize page content. A TabContainer is a host for a number of TabPanel controls.

Each TabPanel defines its HeaderText or HeaderTemplate as well as a ContentTemplate that defines its content. The most recent tab should remain selected after a postback, and the Enabled state of tabs should remain after a postback as well.

Thanks


hi Good Day! I have a tab container with 16 tab panels, and I set the width style of the tab container (770px) , the problem is the other tab panelsis not fixed to the 770px(width of the tab container) and continuesly going to the right. Hope you can help me to my problem thank you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how to solve tabcontainer cannot have children of type 'system.web.ui.webcontrols.panel'

Post a Comment