Wednesday, March 21, 2012

TabContainer questions

Hello,I have several questions about the tab container control.

1. For the life of me..i havent been able to Style it the way I want. Are there any demos or tutorials about added CssClass to the tabcontainer?

2. Why is there a delay to load the tabcontainer? The page loads then a few seconds later the tabs popin. Is there a way to disable this lag?

Thanks

I've been struggling with it myself. It seems a bit unresponsive to styling. I believe I did see a post by a dev who said that a guide to styling the tab controls was one of his near-term priorities, though.
Any idea on the slow display? Is there a setting for this?
I have put together a description of how to skin the Calendar and Tab controls on my blog athttp://community.bennettadelson.com/blogs/rbuckton/archive/2007/02/02/Skinning-model-for-Calendar-and-Tabs-in-Ajax-Control-Toolkit.aspx.

HI!

I'm trying to modify the Tabcontainer as you describe in youre blog, but I kan get it to work, and now I have a melt down in my brain.

In the Css-file I created I've added youre Css stucture, but I cant figure out the line below, is it a Resource.resx "WebResource" in App_GlobalResources folder.
The file in this case is tab-right.gif, but what is the AjaxControlToolkit and Tabs for, does this need to exist.

(<%=WebResource("AjaxControlToolkit.Tabs.tab-right.gif")%>)

Thanks for a replay

No comments:

Post a Comment