Wednesday, March 21, 2012

TabContainer cannot be edit in design view

Why can't I edit the TabContainer in design view? This is very disturbing

shame no one answered this one

i have the exact same problem


I'm having the same problem. Did you find a solution to this?


I dont think that it is possible.

What I normally do is to create my html first, then I create the tabs and when the page is done, I copy the html into the desired tabs?


I have drag a div with a margine in side the content template , its code is rendered as follows

<ContentTemplate>

<divstyle="margin:20px20px20px20px;">

</div>

</ContentTemplate>

Later, it is easier to insert and edit different components in the div. You will only suffer strange behavior when activating a tab so it is easier to change the attribute for the active tab index from the properties view.

This way I didnt have to play much with the HTML to edit the tab container

Hope that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment