Sunday, March 11, 2012

TabContainer wont show when I use MasterPage

Can you show the HTML for your master page and content page? I used TabContainer on a content page with master page without any problems.


I solved it myself.

There is a comflict with the ModalPopupExtender.

When I delete that from the page at design time the problem goes away.

My solution is to create the ModalPopupExtender at run time, which surprisingly enough works fine in conjunction with the Tab control, but I took it even a step furter and only create it when I need it, and dispose of it after I'm done, thus the problem is solved for me in the short term, but I think that there is a bug here.

To test, simply use both an MPE and a TabContainer on the same page. It doesn't work for me.


Hi! I using a tabcontainer also in master page but i get this white line at almost the bottom of all the tabs (buttons). did u have to change anything in the masterpage?

No comments:

Post a Comment