Wednesday, March 21, 2012

TabContainer is just invisible

Hi,

this is the first time I work with the Ajax toolkit.


I want to put a TabContainer on my Usercontrol, with three tabs.

It works, it is rendered but it just doesn't show.

It keeps having the inline style definition 'visibility:hidden'.

Does anyone know how to remove this?

Thx

This happened to me awhile ago and I hated it! In IE6/7 the tab renders fine but in FF it is hidden.

I managed to find the culprit for my situation, not sure will it help you.

Basically my tab container had 3 panels, in each tab panel I added a user control. My problem was one of the user controls have a calendar extender toolkit control that had a ondateselection client side event added. Once i removed that event it worked.


I don't think the tabcontainer is to blame... Tested, used with firefox here..

But, I have seen stuff disapeering when using rounded corners extender sometimes. Maybe you have that or something else wrapped around your tabcontainer?


I'm also having this problem. If anyone has the solution it would be greatly appreciated.

<div id="ctl02" class="ajax__tab_xp" style="visibility:hidden;"><div id="ctl02_header"><span id="__tab_ctl02_ctl00">Test Header</span></div><div id="ctl02_body" style="height:150px;"><div id="ctl02_ctl00"> Test Content </div></div></div>

Ive just solved this problem. I simply removed 'OnClientActiveTabChanged="ClientFunction" ' which was still in there from when I took the code from the Sample Website. boonaap, I hope this solves your problem too. It sounds like it might since youre having an identical problem.


well eh it didn't,Confusedit was even a bit more eh stupid

Forgot to add all the info in the web.config...

Yes Iknow :)=)

don't ask

No comments:

Post a Comment